Free HIV/STD Testing
- February 1st - NHC Senior Resource Center - 10am to 12pm
- February 1st - UNCW Main Campus - 1pm to 3pm
- February 6th - The Healing Place - 3:30pm to 5:30pm (Appointment Required - Please call 901-798-6543)
- February 16th - Good Shepherd Center - 6pm to 8pm (Appointment Required - Please call 901-798-6543)
If you are an agency or organization looking to have HIV/STD testing or sexual health supplies available, please click below to learn more.
- What is HIV? What are STDS?
- What is this program? why is it free?
- Request HIV/STD Testing for your event
If you are interested in partnering with us for a testing event, educational outreach, or need supplies, please call our Health Educator at 910-798-6543 or by email at email@example.com. Below you will find the Condom Distribution Request Form if you are interested in becoming a permanent condom distribution site with our program.
Our ITTS staff are trained in counseling, testing, and referral (CTR) services to help in many areas, such as providing PrEP referrals, giving positive diagnoses and post-test counseling, providing condoms and sexual health education and prevention methods, and much more!