Planning a trip out of the country? Our international travel clinic offers services to help keep you safe from illness while you travel. Pre-travel consultations should be scheduled at least one month prior to departure date to ensure full vaccine protection. Simply complete our online survey here Version Options International Travel Clinic Headline and a travel nurse will contact you to schedule your appointment. A Registration Form must be completed and submitted to email@example.com before your scheduled appointment.
If you have any other questions regarding travel consultations, you may email our clinical staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individualized Education
- Up-to-date Travel Advisories
- Recommended Preventative Treatment
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Rabies Vaccine
- Typhoid Fever Vaccine
- Yellow Fever Vaccine
- *If the country you are traveling to requires a yellow fever vaccination, it must be received at least 10 days before traveling. It takes 10 days for immunity to be developed and proof of vaccination is not valid before the 10 days.*
- Ticovac Vaccine (available after July 1, 2023)
- Other Routine Immunizations