This holiday card was given to Cape Fear Museum in 1984 by Nancy Faye Craig.
On May 12, 1876, Wilmington’s Temple of Israel , the first synagogue in North Carolina was formally dedicated.
The St. James Episcopal Church on the corner of Third and Market Street, has deep roots in the local community.
This booklet was put out by the church to celebrate the centennial. It included images, and a history of the church.
Mrs. Sara G. Ludlum donated this painting to the museum in 1962.